• Citizen of the Year – for an individual whose selfless efforts have left a lasting impression on the lives of others and who has made a significant contribution to improving life in Maldon.
• Carer of the Year – for an individual carer in Maldon who has gone beyond the call of duty and exceeded the expectations of their role.
• Young Achiever of the Year – for a young person (aged under 21) who has contributed significantly to life in Maldon and who has shown commitment to the local community.
• Educator of the Year – for a person whose teaching, leadership or mentoring has inspired others to achieve more in their education and career. Judges are looking for either an individual or organisation that has made a real difference to their students’ lives.
• Community Impact Award – for charitable work of an organisation, individual or group that has made a dramatic impact on the lives of those within Maldon.
• Long Service Volunteer Award – for an individual who has been involved as a Volunteer for upwards of 5 years within Maldon.
• Art & Culture Award – for an individual or group using arts and culture to help make a difference and impact within local communities.
• Best Business Contribution to the Community – for a business that makes a significant contribution to a Maldon community.
• Pride of Maldon Award – this special award recognises the work of an individual or organisation that makes an outstanding contribution to life in Maldon. Judges will be looking for an ambassador to the town whose contribution to our local area improves life for residents and visitors, and whose commitment is outstanding.